Happy First Day of July! I don’t know how June went by so fast, but it’s gone and it’s time to make my list of July Goals! But first, let’s recap on how I did with my June Goals.
- Wake Up Earlier – Until this past week (when I tapered my Prednisone), I woke up between 8 & 8:30 every morning. The past few days, I have slept in. But I’ve had insomnia for 6 months! Now that I can sleep, I deserve to! Starting tomorrow, I will obey my alarm again….
- Practice Positive Thinking – I accomplished this. I tried to start and end every day with some positive thoughts about my life and health.
- Read 4 Books (2 from my Theatre Reading Challenge) – Success! I read: Judy Garland by
Brad Steiger (biography of a perfomer), The Sea-Gull by Anton Chekhov (Chekhov play), & All Aboard the Marriage Hearse by Matt Morillo (play). For fun, I read The Liar by Nora Roberts & Breakdown by Jonathan Kellerman. I recommend them all!
- Make Money From Home – I failed at this. I made $12 (with $20 hopefully processing soon)….and I spent it.
- Spend Less Time on My Phone – I accomplished this but I did not do as well as I wanted… We will repeat this in July.
- Memorize One Monologue – It is memorized…but it’s not performance ready.
I would say I was 75% successful with my June Goals. I’m going to shoot for 100% success in July.
So what are my goals? I’ll tell you!
Spend Less Time on My Phone –
Maybe I’ll succeed this time! Blog stats and social media aren’t as important as enjoying the world around you.
Read 4 Books (2 from the Theatre Reading Challenge) –
This worked so well last month, let’s keep it going!
Edit my Thesis –
It’s time to quit procrastinating…..
Get June’s Monologue Performance-Ready & Memorize One More
Practice Mindfulness –
I will try not to judge, be patient, be observant, and breathe.
There you have it! My Goals for July.
Go on, take a step. Who knows what adventures July holds?
What goals are you going to accomplish this month? How will you better yourself and Spread Sparkle?